Enterprise Resource Groups
How do ERGs make a difference?
ERGs are critical in helping us build engagement internally, connect with our communities externally and drive our enterprise priorities forward. They are sources of invaluable insight into the needs of our diverse groups and provide counsel that informs the direction of many important programs and initiatives. And most importantly, they advocate for employees, creating safe spaces where everyone can feel comfortable speaking up and being themselves.
BMO’s ERGs include:
• Asian American Coalition of Employees
• Black Professionals Network Canada
• Black Professionals Network U.S.
• Latino Alliance
• BMO Pride Canada
• BMO Pride U.S.
• BMO Without Barriers Canada
• BMO Without Barriers U.S.
• GenBMO (bringing together multigenerational employees)
• Mosaic (celebrating multicultural communities)
• Sharing Circle (Indigenous Enterprise Resource Group)
• Canadian Veterans Advisory Council
• Veterans Advisory Council
• BMO Alliance for Women